Compassionate Wisdom | Uncommon Intuition
Hi, I'm Kimberly. Pleased to meet you!
If you’re looking for transformative personal and professional development, you’re in the right place. With more than 20 years of experience, I’m an expert in unlocking human potential.
Many of my clients are or have been top performers at the biggest companies in the world. They were successful, but knew that something was missing. Worse, they couldn’t see what was really wrong – or how to fix it. And stuck is a painful place to be.
That’s when they knocked on my door. I leveraged the most current evidence-based practices from the study of human potential, depth coaching, applied neuroscience, positive psychology, transformational psychology, and integrative wellness to help them achieve their dreams. I will do the same for you.
World Traveler, Artist, Musician, & Intuitive
If I can find my way to living an inspired life, so can you.
Growing up in Minnesota, I didn’t have any idea what my genius was or that I should be looking for it. I was coasting, vaguely dissatisfied, and not even asking myself the right questions.
After I graduated from college, I joined the Peace Corps. For two years, I lived in the rainforest with no electricity and only cold running water. No Internet. Six weeks between a letter home and a return letter. Lots of time to listen.
In addition to gathering a team and producing the curriculum for training teachers nationwide, I learned how to salsa and started to practice mindfulness and meditation. I also started traveling to spend time with the tribes deep in the rainforest. On one of those trips I had a vision and an epiphany about who I was — and who I could become.
The rainforest was more than just where I learned to meditate. It revealed my genius and put me on the path to becoming a coach.
Clear Vision | Commitment to Integrity
You don't have to go to the rainforest to find change.
I’ve lived a somewhat unconventional life. I’ve been a nomadic artist living in the Andes, nearly died in a rafting accident in the wilderness of Alaska, and walked to the hospital when I was in labor. I raised my son single-handedly and took him on a year-long walkabout in Central America when he was a teenager. I once moved across the country to a town I’d never visited and where I knew no one. I’ve traveled from Mexico to Bolivia with a few exceptions. Salsa dancing is my favorite hobby. People call me compassionate, loving, intuitive, and wise. Someone once told me that this song was written for me.
It hasn’t been boring.
This island picture was taken during “Wishbone Year”, my year-long sabbatical with my (then) 14 year old son. I spent that year coaching from the deck of a sailboat in the Caribbean and from my porch overlooking the Costa Rican rainforest. (It was his story about that trip that got him into college.)
But if there’s anything I’ve learned from all my travels, it’s that you don’t have to go anywhere to experience transformation. When your heart is ready to take your life in the direction that brings you to your greatest joy, change will start happening even if you’re sitting on your couch.
Truly an inspiration
“From the beginning, I was immediately impressed with Kimberly’s presence. She commands conscious and genuine communication in even the most mundane interactions. Kimberly is truly an inspiration.”
Professional and empathetic
“Kimberly’s love for what she does as a coach and her desire to help people become all that they were created to be are what make her so excellent at what she does. I believe her greatest gifts are her warmth and genuineness. Her clients sense her compassion and are willing to share with her in a more connected way.”
A rare combination
“Kimberly has the ability to draw out creative and bold ideas and bring them into form. A rare combination of savvy business smarts, artistic sensibility, intuition, and drive exist within Kimberly. She completely exceeded my expectations.”
Master Certified Coach | Master of Psychology
Training and credentials
- Master of Arts in Psychology, specialization in organizational development
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Education, with Honors
CREDENTIALS & CERTIFICATES
- Master Certified Coach Credential; International Coach Federation
- Integrative Wellness Coaching Certification (ICF-ACTP); Saybrook University
- Mind-Body Medicine Certification; Saybrook University
- Professional Coach Practitioner Certification (ICF-ACTP); Learning Journeys Center of Coaching
- Single Subject Clear Teaching Credential, Biological Sciences; State of California
- Single Subject Clear Teaching Credential, Geosciences; State of California
- Compassion Cultivation Training; Center for Compassion and Altruism Research & Education, Stanford University
- Search Inside Yourself; Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
- Tony Robbins Coach Academy; Robbins Research International
- Holotropic Breathwork Workshops; Grof Transpersonal Training
- Sustainable Compassion Mindfulness and Meditation Training; Courage of Care Coalition / Lama John Makransky & Brooke Lavelle
- Conflict Resolution and Restorative Justice Training; Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Hospice Volunteer Training; Regional Hospice of Northern Wisconsin
- Yoga Teacher Training; YK International
- Healing Touch Practitioner Training I & II; Healing Touch International
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership; University of Minnesota
- Diversity Training for Overseas Diplomats; United States Peace Corps