Helping you access the flow state
Coaching is the tool of choice when there’s a gap between the life you’re living and what you know is possible. My primary goal is closing that gap.
Coaching Style and Philosophy
Like any coach, I motivate, inspire, design challenges, encourage, and foster greatness in my clients. But among coaches, because of my training and experience I’m unusually perceptive. My coaching style is based on evidence-based science along with the deep presence that comes from 25 years of spiritual practice: yoga, meditation, and intensive in-person training with indigenous spiritual leaders in North, Central, and South America. I’m told that my clients appreciate my compassion, integrity, and no-BS approach.
I’m a free-spirited, rare combination of savvy business smarts, artistic sensibility, intuition, practicality, and entrepreneurial drive. My life goal? To play at the intersection of passion, inquiry, engagement, and grit.
- Master of Arts in Psychology, specialization in Organizational Development; Saybrook University
- Bachelor of Science in Ecology / Adult Education, with honors; University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Master Certified Coach Credential; International Coach Federation
- Integrative Wellness Coaching Certification; Saybrook University
- Professional Coach Certification; Learning Journeys Center of Coaching
- Teaching Credential, Life Sciences; State of California
- Teaching Credential, Earth and Space Sciences; State of California
- Sustainable Compassion Training; Lama John Makransky (meditation/mindfulness)
- Conflict Resolution and Restorative Justice Training; Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Psychological Recovery & Disaster Mental Health Training; Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership; University of Minnesota
- Diversity Training for Overseas Diplomats; United States Peace Corps
- Relator – I go deep and am honest.
- Strategic – I easily see patterns and the “best way through.”
- Individualization – I am a keen observer and easily draw out the best in people.
- Responsibility – I own what I say I will do, and am honest and loyal.
- Achiever – I am diligent, focused, and persistent.
- Highly attuned to people’s emotions, needs, and motivations
- Wants to help others achieve their potential
- Acts as a catalyst with individual and group growth
- Calls attention to the process as well as the content
Enneagram: 2w3: Helper/Achiever
- Loves to create connection
- Exudes aura of well-being and genuine warmth
- Hard working and wants tangible evidence of success
- Reduces barriers to performance in others
- Takes on assignments others believe are impossible
- Thrives in fast paced environments
- Brings enthusiasm, optimism, and a drive to succeed
- Socially poised and confident
- Approaches challenges in a direct and optimistic manner